Saturday, June 25, 2011

zaterdag 25 juni 2011

zaterdag 25 juni 2011 Up at 5:06. Hope to sleep in this morning. Oh, well. Turn on DW-TV. Watch a Columbian woman give a video tour of Leipzig. Turn on Chicago Progressive Talk and I become a virtual Gay In Chicago. They interview people from The Center On Halstead about up-coming events.
With Google Earth, I visit Lincoln Park, the Old Town and Lakeview neighborhoods. How 'bout that Addison Red Line Station? Beans on rice with a fried egg for breakfast. Switch to MSNBC. Gay Rights Now!
Down to Pioneer Square to watch the runners from the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon. The sun peaks out for a little minute. The band Sweet Kiss Momma is rockin' out for the runners (and me).

Up to Uwajimaya to pick up a few things. Lots of runners are hanging out there, too. Back to my place. Turn on Wait, Wait... which is another Chicago moment for me... from the Chase Auditorium in Chicago, Ill. Wow! President Clinton Plays Not My Job. Sure... He's a former U.S. president and a Rhodes scholar. But how much does this famously well-informed leader know about My Little Ponies? He gets it 100% with 200% confidence! Bus up to Pike. Huh. I wonder how the new RN74 is going to deal with Seattle Gay Pride Parade marching down 4th Ave. Free food? Yes, please. The clouds just will not burn off today. Listen to The Hawaii Radio Connection and find the sunshine inside. Walk to Denny Park. A lot of people seem to be in town for Gay Pride. The Rainbow Flag Will Fly Atop The Space Needle. Back to my place. Sesame noodles and tofu for dinner. Watch movie (Winner of the 1951 Academy Award for Best Special Effects) - When Worlds Collide and my midnight movie is MST3K - The Touch Of Satan.

In honor of progress for Equal Marriage for New York, here's Joe Henry - Progress of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment