Saturday, June 4, 2011

zaterdag 4 juni 2011

zaterdag 4 juni 2011 Restless night. The sound of Blofeld's laser satellite wakes me up. Turn on DW-TV and watch Quadriga - How Corrupt is FIFA? "The beautiful game may have lost its lustre." Switch to France 24. They have a little report about Quartier Pigalle in Paris. Je t'aime, Paris.

Continue watching the news. Fried egg on toast. Up Terry to work. It's quiet at 7ish. No traffic. At work, I grab some O.J. and a bagel. There's the pit of baby dolls.
Slowly but surely, people pick up their toys for their classrooms. I'm surprised that there are lots of unclaimed babies and Lego people. There are too many people lost in the hallways. Darnell and I take the last of the things to the closets. All done by Noon. Ride the streetcar to d'town. The #41 is full of Mariner fans going to The Rays Vs. Mariners Game. Get a few things at Uwajimaya. #41 bus tunnel back to my place. Listen to Hawaii Radio Connection. Short walk up Union and down University. I'm not used to the warmth and the sunshine. I want to hide from the nice weather, so I head back to the apartment. Watch the sunshine on KOMO News... the kids playing on Cedar River. Report - Scenic But Deadly: Area Rivers Pose Extreme Danger.

Play Star Trek Voyager - Endgame on the YouTubes. Thank goodness, Capt. Kate. Janeway unleashes a neurolytic pathogen from within her bloodstream that devastates the Borg, physically making the queen fall apart. With the deactivation of the Queen, the Unicomplex suffers a cascade failure and explodes, killing the partially assimilated Admiral.
Slowly, I learn how to adapt to Life With iMac. I can see myself in the screen.
Chili spaghetti for dinner. Watch Star Trek (2009)... and Stargate Universe - Deliverance. Oh, no!--- Destiny is still under attack by the berzerker drones. Yeah, they even sound berzerky. Eli Wallace notes that there are hundreds of them, more than they could ever shoot down given the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment