Thursday, June 16, 2011

donderdag 16 juni 2011

donderdag 16 juni 2011 Up with alarm. Watch KOMO News. Why is it so sunny this morning? I know the clouds are going to move in and block the sun by the time I go to work. It's Dump The Pump Day. Yay!
There's some big feelings in Vancouver, BC. Riots in Canada? Looting, Fires, Chaos In Vancouver After Canucks Loss. Angry, drunken fans ran wild after the Vancouver Canucks' 4-0 loss to Boston in the decisive Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, setting cars and garbage cans ablaze. Hey, dude. I agree. This is not Vancouver.

Spicy rice and scrambled egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She chats with Gov. Yarmouth and they wonder out loud... Are Republicans Intentionally Sabotaging Economy For Political Gain? I can't wrap my brain around such an awful thing. Interests of the country first? Please? We need the Doctor. Before work I watch Doctor Who - The Beast Below.

I put on my t-shirt from Sweden. I love that shirt. The kids love it, too. I feel so Swedish.
Here are some Amazing Facts About Swedish Culture And Government. Walk up Westlake to work. My foot feels almost normal. Hang out with the Sea Otters on the playground. Up to Moons & Stars to give Raul a break. These kids are a handful. They go to Fairview Park and I stay behind to set up their lunches. 12 - Olivia's lunch. The 7 Starfish are eating lunch. Lots of diapers to do. They go to sleep fast. 1 - Cristin's lunch. Quiet time with the Starfish. 2 - Anne's lunch. The Seahorses are sleeping... even Mr. O. Streetcar to d'town. Listen to The World. Interesting report about women in Saudi Arabia standing up for their rights – by driving. Driving Protests in Saudi Arabia. Switch to CNN. Lots of coverage about Anthony Weiner's resignation. It's a media frenzy. Report - Anthony's Weiner's Ungraceful Exit. Then there's the business about Greece. Europe’s banks and politicians are at odds over measures to stop Greece’s crisis from affecting the entire Eurozone.. Report - Is the US Like Greece? Watch Doctor Who - Victory Of The Daleks. This episode introduces radically redesigned Daleks, appearing in five different colours. Neat!
Tuna fish salad and rice for dinner. Watch Rachel Maddow. Anthony Weiner - From Here To Tweeternity. His last tweet is about appearing on TRMS. Wow. At least the Catherine Ferguson Academy will survive. I enjoyed the interview with the principal. I almost fall asleep before the end of the show. Watch movie - AVATAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment