Tuesday, December 13, 2011

dinsdag 13 december 2011

dinsdag 13 december 2011 Up at 1:28. Turn on France 24. UN human rights chief Navi Pillay says that more than 5,000 people have been killed in Syria. The government continues to crack down on anti-regime demonstration. Report - Death Toll Tops 5,000 In Syrian Crackdown, UN Says. Watch movie - The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951).
A lot happens in the first 10 minutes. Flying saucer buzzes around the planet, it lands in D.C., Klaatu comes out, guns shoot him down, Gort zaps the guns, Klaatu is whisked to Walter Reed. I can't go back to sleep. Shower. Beans and toast for breakfast. Shower. Up to Kaladi with my little Samsung. Hang out in the coffee shop for a little while sipping Jeremiah's marvelous coffee. Back to my place. Watch movie - MST3K: Outlaw Of Gor. This YouTube clip is in Hungarian. And a szökés means prison break. Enjoy.

Turn on KUOW to listen to Weekday - Taj Mahal Performs. Nice to hear cool jazz and blues before work. Walk up Terry to work. I'm diverted from Westlake by a demolition project. Up to Wildflowers for a couple beaks. Then down to Seahorses and Starfish. They're heading outside. Even through it's only 36°, it feels warm in the sunshine. Cristin has a little circle time outside. When we go inside, it's free play. Cristin does the diapers as I set up lunches. It makes me a little nervous to have 8 toddlers playing behind my back, but it works out. Over to Seahorses for nap time. It take a while, but all the kids fall asleep. Fold some laundry. I leave at snack time. #70 bus to d'town. Back at my place. Turn on The World. They devote some time on modern-day Russia. Report - Why Some Russians Miss The Soviet Kommunalka. Switch to DW-TV while I do some cooking projects. They do an expose on dissidents in Russia. Take a short walk around the stores in d'town. Downtown by Petula Clark.

I was 8-years-old when this song was #1. I could hear in my brain as I was admiring the lights and shops and traffic of downtown Seattle. I love Petula. I'm not sure about Mitt. Watch MSNBC - Gay veteran confronts Romney on marriage, service benefits. It's so uncomfffffffffortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment