Friday, December 23, 2011

vrijdag 23 december 2011

vrijdag 23 december 2011 Up 4:44. Turn on KIRO. The weather report sends chills up my spine. The heat in the apartment isn't on either. Burrito for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Sexy Liberal John Fugelsang is in the NY Bureau today for all three hours of Fridays With Fugelsang! I love his twit pic. Lovely cat. Merry Meowmass.
They break out all of the great audio clips for the holidays... including Richard Cheese. Yay!

Shower. Before going to work, I take my temp - 100.8° still. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Dark. As the Sisters of the Light train Richard to use his wizard power, the beautiful and mysterious Sister Nicci reveals a shocking secret. Subterfuge!

A little walk around d'town. Streetcar to work. They actually check my pass today. The school seems rather quiet today. Thirty minutes of disinfecting door knobs. Then I'm extra for the Dolphins and Sea Otters. I set out their mats and lunches. I feel like I'm slowing down. After changing a few diapers, I ask to go home early. I'm worried about my health. Nice that they let me go. Streetcar is full of Holiday tourists... including some from the Hutch Center. Schlepp myself home. Check MSNBC - Payroll Tax Cut OK'd By Congress, Signed By Obama.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


That's news which is a relief to me. Watch some DW-TV. They do an exposé on German photographer Robert Lebeck. Michael calls me at 3:08. He's in the neighborhood. We ride down to 3629 to watch PoliticsNation with Reverend Al Sharpton. Al presents The Revvie Awards. This is fun.
Michael has movies for me, too. I can watch SciFi during the quiet weekend. Michael drives me up to the Mt. Baker Station. Train to d'town. Busy with shoppers... and there are real A & F models (shirtless) wearing Santa hats. Rice and veggie soup for dinner. Watch movie - X-Men: First Class. I like the 60's-groovy-spy theme of the movie. The dramatic scene where the CIA compound is invaded by the bad guys. Havoc to the resue.

Doze off while watching MST3K - Moon Zero Two. Interesting, yet funny film. A groovy astronaut from the 60s embarks on a psychedelic mission to intentionally crash a jewel-encrusted meteor onto the Moon. Alas, I cannot keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment