Saturday, December 10, 2011

zaterdag 10 december 2011

zaterdag 10 december 2011 Up at 4:48. Turn on BBC News. It's all about Russia. Report - Thousands Join Russian Protests. Thousands of people protest in Moscow and other cities in the biggest demonstrations in Russia for 20 years, amid anger over disputed elections. This is the view from Bolotnaya Square, Moscow.
Bean burrito and egg salad for breakfast. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Reckoning. Fortunately, the Seeker sees the future before...

Watch a lot of DW-TV in English - Journal, In Focus, Quadriga and Euromaxx. It's a slow, easy-going morning. Up to Kaladi for some marvelous coffee. Walk down to Macy's to browse. It's 9 o'clock, and the store is fairly busy. I walk up to the watch counter, and a cute young clerk wants to help me. "Oh, I'm just looking for my watch." I show him my Hugo Boss Orange, but we couldn't find it in the collection. Turn on my radio to listen to Wait, Wait. They're at the EKU Center for the Arts in Richmond, Ky. Jockey Chris McCarron Plays Not My Job. Walk up Pine to the Elliott Bay Bookstore - Seattle's Legendary Independent Bookstore to find some cool and crazy books for the X-mas box - The Gardens Of Democracy and That Is All by John Hodgman. I love Elliott Bay.

Back at my place. Watch some Rachel Maddow. She talks about Newt... and the GWB. Report - Infrastructure Is The Path To Job Creation. So, Michael picks me up for my appointment to The Genius Bar. I'm nervous about the fate of my iMac... and the traffic on I-5. Everything goes well. The evil CD is purged! I am relieved and content. Smooth travel back to Capitol Hill and my place. I play Children Of Dune on the iMac. I play the first disk... The action is on the 3rd disk, however.

I'm glad to have my iMac back... Well, we'll see if it's normal. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment