Wednesday, December 28, 2011

woensdag 28 december 2011

woensdag 28 december 2011 Up at 2:10. Report - Mass Mourning In Pyongyang. North Korea begins two days of funeral services for late leader Kim Jong-il with a huge procession in Pyongyang led by successor Kim Jong-un.
They show soldiers weeping openly. Everyone is crying. They do an extensive Q & A with Stephen W. Bosworth about the challenges facing Kim Jung-un and North Korea.
I manage to fall back to sleep for an hour. Tofu and toast for breakfast. Watch KOMO News. I swear that it got warmer over night. It's 52° outside. Walk up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's essential coffee. Back to my place. Yay! I got DW-TV again. It's been out for a few days. They do a 2011 Year In Review thing. Shower. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Bound. Short walk around d'town. Streetcar to work. It's a day with the 4 Seahorses. We read some Red Eggs And Ham. Blue play-doh. Time in the Bike Room. I'm swimming solo with the Seahorses while Anne takes some planning time. Potty time is quick. How efficient! I ask them, "Do you want to stay in the Bike Room or have Circle Time?" "CIRCLE TIME!" They love Green Eggs And Ham.

It's a magical nap time. When I leave, they're still sleeping. It's pouring rain. The sky is crying for our dear leader - Kim Jong-il. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at my place. I need stuff at Uwajimama. Train up. Where's my Hakutsuru? I get some Hakutsuru in a box. Different.
Veggies, chips, herring and cheese. #550 bus tunnel back to my place. So much for the driest December ever. It has rained so much today. Turn on KIRO News. It looks like Washington State Has A New 10th District. Tunafish salad on toast for dinner. Watch Star Trek - Wolf In The Fold. Watch movie - Shooting Livien. An aspiring musician on the brink of stardom attempts to do battle with his personal demons before they finally get the best of him

No comments:

Post a Comment