Friday, December 30, 2011

vrijdag 30 december 2011

vrijdag 30 december 2011 Up at 4:43. Turn on BBC News. Listen to business news. Report - Recession 'To Return' To Eurozone, Say Economists. A comment: "An imbalance between rich and poor is the oldest and most fatal ailment of all republics." Plutarch - nearly two thousand years ago. Lots of comments! Actually, I'm looking forward to BBC New Year Live from the Olympic City on the 31st. What a big year for London! Egg sandwich for breakfast. Shower. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Desecrated. Richard's surprise birthday party hits a snag when Kahlan and Cara are kidnapped during a magician's performance. The magician threatens to kill them unless Richard kills five men in the town, but we all know that it goes against Richard's heroic nature to be blackmailed into murdering people.
Girls! Don't fight over the last breath in the cave! Turn on KUOW. They play - The Song That Sings The Year: 2011 Edition. Such great choices... But this is my choice: U2 - It's A Beautiful Day with special guest Astronaut Mark Kelly from Seattle's Qwest Field on June 4th, 2011.

Streetcar to work. Spend an hour with the 5 Sea Otters. Leisha takes some planning time while I play with the kids on the playground. Nice, mild weather. The Starfish join us. Bubbles! It's getting sunnier. I feel a cold front moving in. Breezy. I take the Starfish inside. Olivia sets up the lunch. Luca hands me a book... I guess that I'm circle man. Over to Seahorses for lunch and nap time. Quiet time. I take a couple early-risers to the Bike Room. Snack time. I go home. A rainbow pops up over Wallingford to take me safely home.
#10 bus up to Capitol Hill. Shop at Trader Joe's for a few things. Little old ladies suck. "I can't swipe my card!" #11 bus to d'town. Drop off stuff. Watch KOMO and KIRO for the news. Oy! These guys place fireworks on the roof of the Space Needle for the 2012 party.
It's only 35-mph winds up there. Photographer Joshua Trujillo... You are amazing! Lutefisk and brown rice for dinner. Watch movie - Star Trek: The Wrath Of Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment