Saturday, December 24, 2011

zaterdag 24 december 2011

zaterdag 24 december 2011 Up at 7:29. It's nice to sleep in. I feel good. I'm 98.6° and all is well. Watch KIRO News. Rice and fried egg for breakfast. Listen to Eat The State on KEXP. Maria Thomchik reports on the BIG under-reported story. Report from AlterNet - 8 Stories Buried By the Corporate Media That You Need to Know About. After hearing about such sad stories, KEXP switched straight over to Reggae. Soon, it will be Christmas in the ghetto. It's Jaboc Miller sings Silver Bells.

Turn on Wait, Wait. They do The End of 2011 Edition, Transatlantic Year in Review Quiz. I miss some of the questions because of the British news stuff. Walk up to Whole Foods for Vintage 2011 Celebration Caffè - chocolate, caramel and a hint of spice... Italian soda, spinach and onions. Drop off stuff. Catch train to Int'l. Up to Sichuanese Cuisine for a Christmas present. I'm glad that I came in early. A big party follows me after 5 minutes. Take my present home. Train back to d'town. I take the SW exit out, and...

Drop off stuff. Whew! One more errand. But it's 51° and I need to put on my shorts. Up to QFC to find a few more things - white pepper, croutons, chili, tuna, eggs and coffee filters. To rest at my place. Watch movie - MST3K: The Magic Sword with Gary Lockwood.Ready for another movie? Of course! It's Captain America. This small, scrawny guy gets turned into a hunky, super-hero. Defeats the Nazis. Ta-dah. For something more newsy, I find Up With Chris Hayes. Chris discusses The Year in Funny -- with comedians Dean Obeidallah, Neal Brennan, John Fugelsang and Judy Gold.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Rice and stir fried veggies for dinner. Watch Life Of Brian and The Meaning Of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment