Monday, December 19, 2011

maandag 19 december 2011

maandag 19 december 2011 Up at 2:11. Watch Star Trek - Devil In The Dark and Errand Of Mercy. Switch to France 24. Report - North Korea’s ‘Dear Leader’ Kim Jong-Il Dies.
Toast and a fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They're all sad about the passing of Dear Leader. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Resurrection. This is wicked, mean episode. Denna has plans for Richard. She wants to restore a ruthless “Rahl” to the throne of D’Hara. Streetcar to work. It's a regular day with the Seahorses and Starfish. The Starfish have a very quiet nap time. I get to leave a little early to catch the 3 o'clock streetcar. Get my Monday Mondo burrito. Nibble on it. Streetcar back to work to a meeting. Pam provides sandwiches for dinner. I'm fighting a cold. My nose is constantly running. Streetcar back to work. I can't wait to lay down and relax. Turn on Netflix to watch a lot of Star Trek... including City On The Edge Of Forever. Oy! I'm running a fever - 102°! Watch movie - MST3K: Fugitive Alien.
I can't sleep. I call in sick at 12:06.

No comments:

Post a Comment