Thursday, December 8, 2011

donderdag 8 december 2011

donderdag 8 december 2011 Up at 3:24. Turn on France 24. As President Sarkozy scrambles to convince international markets and rating agencies that the euro is on the path to recovery, the single currency is suffering from a growing lack of confidence among the French. Report - Growing Numbers Of French Miss The Franc. I love the culture show - 4 Guys From The Future Prove Danes Can Rock. Check out their music.

Couscous and tuna salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Then BBC News. A new cold war? Report - Russia PM Vladimir Putin accuses US over poll protests. Streetcar to work. It's seems to be Orange Day.
I'm wearing orange... as well as the kids and a fellow teacher. Breaks for Anne, Toni and Cristin. We feel cold outside. We head inside early and warm up. The Starfish do a collage. Quickly, I set out mats and lunches. Over to Seahorses for lunch and naps. It's lasagna for snack. I think the smell of it wakes up the kids. Walk up Mercer to the Seattle Center. Check out the Nissan Leaf Test Drive site.
I'm curious. I would enjoy a test drive, but I am car-free in Seattle. #2 bus to d'town. Through the WSCTC to my place. Interesting convention - the NSTA National Science Teachers Association is here. Hummus on toast for dinner. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Cursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment