Tuesday, December 20, 2011

dinsdag 20 december 2011

sick dinsdag 20 december 2011 Toss and turn. I'm really uncomfortable. Turn on KTLK to listen to Bill Press and Stephanie Miller. Switch to KUOW. Rest in bed. Call mom about my illness. Enough of radio news. Watch movie - Armageddon with Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck and Liv Tyler.
Another movie - MST3K: It Conquered The World. An alien from Venus is guided to Earth by disgruntled scientist Tom Anderson.

Listen to BBC News. Watch some KIRO News. The day is becoming a blur. I catch a little sleep. Five minutes here. Ten minutes there. No appetite. My temp is still too high. I pull myself up by the bootstraps and walk over to Bartell Drugs to get some NyQuil, 7-Up and Kleenex. Watch Haldball and Rachel Maddow. GOP Tilting At Windmills, Aiming For Gov't Programs. Watch Star Trek.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get some sleep and that your fever goes away very, very soon !
    Crappy time of the year to be ill.
    XXOO
    Kamen

    ReplyDelete