Sunday, December 25, 2011

zondag 25 december 2011

zondag 25 december 2011 Up at 5:30. Rest in bed listening Morning Edition. Sheep cheese, mushroom, onion, white pepper, black pepper omelet with rice for breakfast. Watch MST3K - The Black Scorpion. Then it's The Magnificent Seven. I didn't think that I could enjoy a Western. I think that it the camaraderie of the 7 that I enjoy.
Next movie - Thor. The powerful but arrogant warrior Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of Asgard and sent to live amongst humans on Earth, where he soon becomes one of their finest defenders. Turn on KUOW to listen to A Prairie Home Companion. This week's show comes from the back of Santa's sleigh, a mixed bag of Christmas treats from the vast radio archives. Then DW-TV for EUROMAXX. I guess that it's my need for a new, comfortable chair that I take notice of the Benjamin Hubert Protect.

Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. The city is very quiet except for a few people walking or driving. There a father and his little girl flying a remote-controlled Helicopter. But that's all.
I like how the blue skies mix with some white clouds and dark clouds.
Take University down to my place. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Perdition. Richard is trapped in the Valley of Perdition, and he is forced to experience his worst nightmares come to life - a version of what might have been for Richard and his friends if things had gone terribly wrong.
Mapo tofu for dinner. Tofu cooked with chopped green and yellow onions with Sichuan pepper seasoning. Yummy Chinese food for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment