Friday, December 2, 2011

vrijdag 2 december 2011

vrijdag 2 december 2011 Up at 3:28. Turn on France 24. Watch some news reports and fall back to sleep. The alarm wakes me back up. Fired red skin potatoes and egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Yay! Seattle- SEXY LIBERAL return engagement tickets go on sale! Date - 9-29-2012. That can be a birthday present for myself. Oh, yeah. Michele Bachmann said something dumb again. Report by Mediaite - Teenager Confronts Michele Bachmann Over Gay Marriage In Awkward Iowa Town Hall Exchange. John Fugelsang says, "Every time I listen to Michele Bachmann speak I start believing that Evolution might just be a myth." Shower. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Hartland. The gang needs a plan for closing the Boundary.
Walk up Westlake to work. Easy-going day for the Starfish and Seahorses. But I get to hang out with the Dolphins and Sea Otters for a change. I enjoy the Starfish's art project. One is trying to make circles. Another specifically asks me to get the Happy Pumpkin stickers.

I chat with Jessica about their up-coming play and their theme on the homeless. We talk about the kid in Minnesota - Peter Larson - who has a special mission.

Over to Seahorses for lunch time and naps. It's Friday and the kids conk out fast. Quiet time. Walk over to Queen Anne after work. I see some progress on the Mercer Project. #2 bus @ 4:00 at Q.A. & Mercer. The bus driver is smart and quick. Still, it takes 25 minutes to get to 8th & Seneca. Back at my my place. Check RTBF. C'est la même à Bruxelles... protesters. Une foule bruyante et nombreuse critique le budget. Tens of thousands of protesters marched through Belgium's capital on Friday to protest new austerity measures.

No comments:

Post a Comment