Thursday, December 22, 2011

donderdag 22 december 2011

donderdag 22 december 2011 Up at 4:34. Turn on France 24. Culture Report - Sharing The Gospel Love. They talk about Sarah Bernhardt - the French actress - and her champagne-drinking alligator. According to the most recent NBC/WSJ poll, 42% called this Congress’ performance “one of the worst” ever. They discuss this poll and Boehner's incompetence as leader of the House. And Mike has a special gift.
Best Of Mike In Raleigh - 2011 by Mike In Raleigh
Shower. Walk d'town to get some Tylenol. Streetcar to work. Open space from 10 to 11. I'm glad to ease into the day after being sick for 2 days. The Starfish are helping to make homemade applesauce with an Apple Peeler, Corer, and Slicer. And it works just like this.

After the last apple is peeled, the group goes out to the playground. I shiver from the cold. Everyone else are running around hatless. My body is still weak, I admit. Kyle does lunch prep and sets out the mats (bonus). Cristin does circle and I change diapers. Over to Seahorses for Anne's lunch break. Only 4 kids here. I deal with them solo. I eat my burrito and they eat their spaghetti, sandwiches, etc. Down for naps. Most of them go fast asleep, but one has Jingle Bells running around in her brain. Over to Starfish for Cristin's lunch. One wakes up early. We join the Moons & Stars in the Bike Room. Whew. I'm done. Turn on The World. Interesting report on The End Of The USSR. It's hard to believe. Twenty years ago on Christmas Day, the Soviet Union ceased to exist. Streetcar to d'town. Straight home. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Light. Turn on KIRO News. It's already a whole fricking 30 degrees. A blanket of thick fog rolls over Sea-Tac Airport this evening on one of the busiest travel days.
Hearty vegetable soup for dinner. Watch Hardball. There's Chris Matthews talking with his wife about traveling the world. In politics... Boehner Cuts A Deal. Joan Walsh of Salon.com calls this a political pratfall. Ron Reagan joins the conversation with the lovely Space Needle in the background.
I fall asleep while watching MST3K - The Atomic Brain. Shoot! I wanted to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment