Monday, December 5, 2011

maandag 5 december 2011

maandag 5 december 2011 Tossed and turned all night. Turn on BBC News. I didn't know that Elijah Wood could fight. Hobbit vs. Hobbit. Oh dear.

Fried red skin potatoes and egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Happy birthday to Rude Pundit. They talk mostly about the Cain Train Wreck. Streetcar to work. The Seahorses are taking their field trip to see the teddy bear suite at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel.
The Olympic is decorated elegantly for Christmas. Hang out with the Dolphins and Sea Otters on the playground. Brrr. I'm cold, but the kids hold up pretty well. 45-minute lunches for teachers. I do lunch prep for the Starfish. The Seahorses return and eat lunch. They conk out fast at nap time. Over to Sea Otters for Sharon's lunch break. It's a quiet hour. I'm tired. Nice to go home early. Turn on The World. I'm fascinated by the story of the beautiful northern lights of Lapland. Report - Hunting Northern Lights.
I wonder if I can find Ivalo, Finland on Google Earth. Yep. Switch to KOMO news. It breaks my heart to hear the sad story of Antonio Reyes - a boy who drowned during swim class.
Report - Drowning victim's family files $15M claim against school district. Burrito for dinner. Watch Hardball - Gingrich Rises, Romney Falls. Newt Gingrich is sitting at the top of a new poll in Iowa less than a month from the caucus in the Hawkeye state. Watch movie - The Jungle Book with Jason Scott Lee.
Eric Stoltz? What are you doing there?

No comments:

Post a Comment