Tuesday, May 20, 2014

dinsdag 20 mei 2014

dinsdag 20 mei 2014 Up at 4:02. Watch Deutsche Welle News. They do an expose on Strasbourg, France - home of the European Parliament. A mixture of new and old. Also, there's Martial Law In Thailand. Northwest News report - Two Sultan teens hospitalized in one week after smoking 'Spice' Egg salad sandwich for breakfast. Watch movie - MST3K: Daddy-O. Walk up Westlake to work. It seems more like a normal day. I do a few short breaks. Play with the kids out on the playground. They ask me for bubbles. Kenn and I take the Sea Otters for a walk. They love walks. The public loves us. Easy-going time with the Starfish. I read a couple books at lunchtime. They conk out for naps. Back to Sea Otters. One early-riser. The rest keep sleeping. Nice. Streetcar to d'town. Watch KOMO News. Sunscreens Make me sneeze. But it's that time of year. The sunshine in Seattle can get brutal. Consumer Reports Recommends Sunscreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment