Wednesday, May 28, 2014

woensdag 28 mei 2014

woensdag 28 mei 2014 Eyelash mites? Midnight movie - MST3K: Invasion Of The Neptune Men. Switch to France 24. People are packing up and heading home. The Cannes Film Festival is over. The Annecy International Animation Film Festival is coming. ENCORE!: Godard's 'Goodbye to Language' says hello to French movie screens.
Egg salad sandwich for breakfast. Watch KOMO News. Interesting story. Naked man, fleeing police, jumps into Elliott Bay. That's not only crazy... That's dangerous. Slow walk to work. Hang out in the Infant Room. This guy is using a nesting cup for a shoe. He tried to fit it on my foot, too.
Over to the Mighty, Mighty Seahorses for lunches and nap time. They love this new book... no matter what! - Don't Push The Button.
Last stop. The Sea Otters. They sleep well. They pop up from naps at 2:45. I head home. I see dark clouds, and I ask myself "Will it rain on me?" Nothing. Just some birds singing. But I'm home.  Safe and sound.  Speaking of that... Maya Angelou, one of the most powerful voices in American culture- author of I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings.

No comments:

Post a Comment