Tuesday, May 6, 2014

dinsdag 6 mei 2014

dinsdag 6 mei 2014 Up at 1:09. Really stuffed up nose. Toss and turn. Watch Star Trek: Operation - Annihilate!
Turn on BBC News. Inside the Eurotunnel service tunnel on its 20th anniversary... Who is The Man In Seat Sixty-One? Rice and beans for breakfast. Watch France 24. MEDIAWATCH with James Creedon - Boko Haram and the slave trade.
Walk up Westlake to work. Where's the #62? I could use you. I'm with the Dolphins and Sea Otter. We're together on the playground. The Dolphins take to the Infant Playground when we're displaced by the Seahorses. Lots of fresh air for the kids. I set up their lunches. Over to Sea Otters. They're eating lunch already. The theme for the group is bugs. Eileen reads a book - Grasshoppers... for lunch!
The book goes over their heads. Finally, I get a break. A nice Italian spread in the staff lounge for Teacher Appreciation. Thank you, parents! Back to work. Kids go down for naps. They sleep well. Quiet time for me, too. It's warming up. Coatless! Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff. Walk up and down Pike Street back to my place. Watch KOMO News. Already, I can hear the scoffing. Today, the science community released a major federal scientific report on climate change. Northwest climate change report: Shrinking snowpacks, drier summers. I worry about our future, but I appreciate this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment