Saturday, May 31, 2014

zaterdag 31 mei 2014

zaterdag 31 mei 2014 Up at 4:48. The sunrise wakes me up, but I want to sleep more. It's bright outside. Coffee and chicken pot pie for breakfast. Neil Patrick Harris marathon via YouTube and Hulu. First, I will watch Will the Real Dr. Howser Please Stand Up.
And I'm hooked. He's everywhere! Harold and Kumar NPH steals their car! He's insidious! YO! Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka on The Chew. So cute! You're going to make me watch RENT (again). Sometimes, I am compelled to tell society... Take Me Or Leave Me. Take me for what I am, man! I'm experiencing lactose intolerance. It's the creeping terror... Just punch me in the stomach! Creeping Terror! I love it NOT when someone yells at a 10-story apartment building for PETER! PETER! C'mom. PETER! It must be love, but it's not for me. Alack and alas... Dis not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment