Friday, May 23, 2014

vrijdag 23 mei 2014

vrijdag 23 mei 2014 Up at 5:00. I just lay in bed for about an hour. The world can go on without me. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I didn't know about this... There was a march on Washington to overthrow the government - Operation American Spring or Morons March On Mall. The Revolution never happened. Rained out. Bologna and sauerkraut sandwich for breakfast. Walk up to Denny in a light rain. Catch a #40 bus to Mercer. It's art! The Sea Otters have white, pink and green paint on black paper. Here is a prolific artist.
Over to the Seahorses for a few minutes. The rain lets up, but I can't persuade a couple kids to join me on the playground. So, we read The Grouchy Ladybug. I love it when the ladybug confronts the whale. Watch out, lasybug. "She got such a slap!"
Back to Sea Otters for lunches and naps. I takes a while to get them all to sleep. Streetcar to d'town. Back at my place. Watch Max Steel - Scrambled. Extroyer wants to defeat Max Steel once and for all.
Catching up with Cosmos - A Spacetime Odyssey: The Immortals.We made ourselves immortal by writing.
Carl Sagan states in the original ‘Cosmos’: If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars. At least to Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment