Friday, May 23, 2014

donderdag 22 mei 2014

donderdag 22 mei 2014 Up at 4:20. Watch France 24. Report - Thai Military Seizes Power, Suspends Constitution.
Stir fried beef and broccoli for breakfast. Watch movie - Starcrash. With that, I walk up to work. They ask me to write a bio. Okay. After that I do a couple breaks, and then I'm Sea Otter extra. The kids take a walk to the park while I set up lunches and mats. They have circle time with Joyce. They read Kiss Kiss.
Over to Seahorses. One happy early-riser. We go to the Bike Room. He knocks down my block towers. Streetcar to Denny. Grocery shop at Whole Foods. Guac-Kale-Mole? I got to try it! Drop off stuff at home. Watch KOMO News. Mary Nam chats with the school-kid cast of Grease. I'm amazed of the talent of these kids. The duck-tailed, hot-rodding boys and the gum-snapping, hip-shaking girls.
Watch Ronan Farrow Daily. Hey! It's Pollution Putin! As Russia and China finalize a $400 billion oil deal, how will the rest of the world be affected? Ian Bremmer joins to explain the situation. Report - China and Russia’s epic oil deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment