Thursday, May 15, 2014

donderdag 15 mei 2014

donderdag 15 mei 2014 Up at 4:56. Watch KOMO News. Report - Dedication Ceremony For The 9-11 Memorial Museum.
Red curry rice and h-b egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. TV Host Storms Off Set Over Michael Sam Kiss. A lot of reaction to this. TV host Amy Kushnir - Christian, Proud American, Wife, Mom, Lover of Country Music & Tex-Mex, Shoe fanatic. Lovely. Up Westlake to work. Busy morning for me. Inside, outside, upstairs and downstairs... Giving 15-minute breaks. Then, I'm in the Infant Room for the rest of the day. Naps seem to be rather dicey, but the babies are hungry and eat well. They keep us busy even though I'm extra for a couple hours. I'm tired. I don't want to come back for an all-staff meeting. Streetcar to d'town. Watch KOMO News, and then I schlep my way back to work. I'm going to collapse.
Meeting: Emergency procedures, changes in the employee handbook. Walk home. Beans and rice for dinner. Watch movie - State Of Emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment