Friday, May 30, 2014

vrijdag 30 mei 2014

vrijdag 30 mei 2014 Up at 4:48. Watch KOMO News. Report: Ballmer winning bidder for Clippers at $2 billion. The Clippers sale will double Donald Sterling's net worth. That'll teach him.
Some people are just made of money.
Fried egg sandwich for breakfast. With crystal blue skies and sunshine, I walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Dolphins. I pick out a book to read to them - Pete The Cat I Love My White Shoes. I wish that I could play guitar and sing the song like that. The Dolphins take a walk to the park. Over to Sea Otters. They're checking out the tadpole exhibit.
Lunchtime is busy. Diapers seem to take forever. I'm glad that some of them can put themselves to sleep, and they sleep well. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at my place. Walk up to Harvard Market QFC to get stuff. Home again. Watch MST3K: Gamera (in glorious B&W). 1:30:30... "Hey, Joel! Remind you of anything?" In the not to distant future... I AM STILL LAUGHING. Loved it! Bagel and lox with cream cheese for dinner. I love the capers on top. It's my favorite episode of Cosmos - A Spacetime Odyssey: The Immortals. I like the story of Gilgamesh... a famous ancient Akkadian epic. Gilgamesh and Enkidu at Uruk, how two enemies became friends through hardship...
That's the reason to watch Star Trek TNG - Darmok.

No comments:

Post a Comment