Wednesday, May 21, 2014

woensdag 21 mei 2014

woensdag 21 mei 2014 Up at 4:34. Watch KOMO News. The Seahawks visit the White House today. Denise Whitaker reports live in front of the White House.
Tweets from the Seahawks. That's why it's Blue Wednesday.
Fish porridge for breakfast. Still in DC, Obama Speaks Live on VA Scandal: 'If There is Misconduct, It Will Be Punished'
Walk up to Denny. #62 bus to Mercer. Busy day with the Sea Otters. I like how they organize themselves to get ready to go outside.
Later, they celebrate Blue Wednesday with a rather messy art project.
Lunches, diapers, naps. I can't believe how tired they are. In ten minutes, they're all asleep... and sleep past 3 o'clock. Streetcar to d'town. Change my clothes. Take a walk down to Pike Place. There's the Economy Market Entrance, but I do not enter. Head down First Avenue, past the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to First & Union. I settle down across the street from the Seattle Art Museum: SAM... which looks especially sparkly today.
Sit down at a bench. I don't know if I'm rubbing elbows with tourists, but we admire the view of the Seattle Wheel and Puget Sound. A few clouds floating above.
Walk back up Union to my place. A random sign says: All Things Seem Possible in May - Edwin Way Teale. Turn on KOMO News. It's the last day for Dan Lewis as an anchor. I get a little teary with sentiment... but the news never takes a break. Report - Obama Praises Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks. Thank you for your words, President Obama. Go, Turbo, Strike! Watch Max Steel: The Truth Hurts.
Kurobuta pork and sauerkraut sandwich for dinner. Movie - Terror of Mechagodzilla. And then, it's Good Night, Seattle.

Seattle Dream Pt. II from F-Stop Seattle on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment