Saturday, May 17, 2014

zaterdag 17 mei 2014

zaterdag 17 mei 2014 Lost In Space... Sometimes, we totally get Lost. Like back on that day - June 2010. Major Don West!
Doctor Smith verbally abuses Robot B-9. Robot Zingers! I like the new MINI ads with Spike. Lily livered lead lined lummox is one of my favorites.
The lady from the Green Mist. OO ooo. Come away with me.
Radiation belt! Warning! WARNING! (VERY DANGEROUS)
I am ready to trip Seattle Fantastic! Pike Market through...
Ghost Alley Espresso?  Ghost Alley Espresso.
Down to the Waterfront. Behold! Art!
It reminds me of something that would attack Keanu Reeves.
Down to the Waterfront to a cruise ship.
The first... Louise Bourgeois - Father and Son. What's next? The big white head.
It's called Echo. But it kinda like looks like a huge white penis. Problem? Head-turning Echo sculpture in Seattle raises eyebrows. I pass by a d'town park at Elliot & Blanchard. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment