Sunday, June 6, 2010

zondag 6 juni 2010

zondag 6 juni 2010 I have a bizarre dream that Kenn drives me to the Sandusky Mall for a staff meeting, and he leaves me behind. I need to walk all the way back to Vermilion. By the way, happy Sveriges nationaldag.

Turn on Mind Over Matters I listen to Tyson Slocum talk about America's oil addiction. That is a subject which is very au courrant. Tyson Slocum Says That Oil Companies Are Standing In The Way Of America Getting Off Its Addiction To Oil. Coconut rice with chicken for breakfast. Play with the YouTubes and Steph's Box - The Home Game.

This is recommended for me by YouTube. Thanks for Short And Sweat.

And...


Up to Whole Foods to get some Sweet Potato Chips, black bean salad, French Dressing and Irish Cheddar. Mike is my cashier. He's a stud! Whole Foods on Westlake knows how to pick their cashiers. Back to my place. Listen to the Vinyl Cafe live from Montreal - Place Des Arts. Stewart McLean's home town. He recounts some touching stories of his life.

Watch episodes of Lost In Space - The Lost Civilization. Royal Dano - as the Major Domo - is awesome. Don and John get caught up in a little B & D.



And The Raft. Don is my hero! He discovers a plasma fuel which may help get a space capsule into outer space. Major Don West... I love you, man!

Star Wars Marathon - Attack Of The Clones and Revenge Of The Sith.

No comments:

Post a Comment