Wednesday, June 2, 2010

woensdag 2 juni 2010

woensdag 2 juni 2010 Up at 3:30. Turn on France 24. Report - Les Misérables the musical celebrates its 25th anniversary at the Châtelet theatre in Paris.

Wait in bed for the alarm to go off. They talk about The French Open (among the usual news), too. Rice and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller... and Hal Sparks is streaming the show. Like the red t-shirt.

Hal's late. Oh, no! He had a stomach bug, poor guy. Shower. Up to Kaladi for coffee. I hang out for a few minutes. I should have brought my laptop. Walk back in the drizzle with my coffee. I add some soy milk and heat it up. Walk around d'town. Drop off my book at the SPL. Up to Stewart Open Deli to get $7 from my Mega. I have 3 numbers! Nice! Up Westlake to work. It's Mike Sheehan's last day at Hutch Kids... after all these years. There's a nice pot luck upstairs for him. He's wearing slacks today. Wow! Mike is all about the shorts. 10 - Planning time for Charmaine. Kenn covers for Patty. We play with the salt in the sensory table. 10:45 - We head down to the Bike Room. Teo and Evanan find interesting ways to drive the bikes in a noisy and irritating way. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. Patty comes back. We have lunch set-up. YEAH! 12 - Up to Wildflowers to set out nap mats. So many mats. I take a cherry pie break in the staff lounge. 1 - Anne's break. The 6 Starfish are sleeping. Henry wakes up first at 1:30. Others stir, too. 1:55 - Outside to chat with Mike Sheehan. We hug. Bye, Mike. 2 - Patty's lunch. Six Sea Otters sleep. It's quiet for the hour. 3 - Turn on The World on my radio. Walk up to B'way. Report - Longtime Israeli politician and educator, Lova Eliav, passed away this week at the age of 89. Eliav was one of the early leaders of Israel’s Labor Party. His influence on the state of Israel was great. I'm glad to hear that he promoted a Humanistic Judaism philosophy... especially when Gaza is getting beat up with blockades. Listen to An Israeli Life. I'm exhausted when I get home. Turn on yesterday's Rachel Maddow. Report - Will BP Survive Its Own Disaster? Wow. They have some major liabilities to deal with... and they should. I need a shower. Spaghetti and salad for dinner. Play movie - Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.



Wallace uses his Mind Manipulation-O-Matic machine to brainwash the rabbits.


Ready to face the Bubble Creatures of The Derelict?


Aeolus 14 Umbra

No comments:

Post a Comment