Friday, June 11, 2010

vrijdag 11 juni 2010

sick vrijdag 11 juni 2010 Up with alarm. I'm not feeling well. Try to pull myself up by my bootstraps. Turn on BBC News. It's opening day for the World Cup. The English sound rather excited about it.

Egg on toast for breakfast. Shower. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Joe Romm, Senior Fellow at The Center for American Progress and publisher of the Climate Progress Blog, calls in to talk about the BP Oil Spill. Smart guy. Streetcar to work. I'm supposed to organize the laundry room, but I go home sick at 10:55. I'm experiencing yellow diarrhea. I'm hoping to get home before I soil myself. Whoa! I'm glad that I make it. I turn on KUOW and lay in bed. Listen to To The Point. Talk about the subjects of information overload, multi-tasking, neuro-evolution. It's rather fascinating. Next, The Conversation talks about the geopolitics of World Cup 2010 with commentator Steve Stark. He explains to us why it's such a big deal. For me, it's the cute players like Alexandre Pato from Brazil.

And Sergio Ramos from Spain.

Bafana Bafana plays Mexico. NBC Nightly News reports - Color, Joy And Noise As World Cup Kicks Off. No appetite for dinner. Just some Diet 7-Up and Silk soymilk. Watch Blazing Saddles. They have the best pie fight.



Go do that voodoo that you do so well!

A wed wose. How womantic.

I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille.

Lili Von Shtupp: [singing] Here I stand, the goddess of desire / Set men on fire / I have this power. / Morning, noon, and night, it's dwink and dancing / Some quick womancing / And then a shower. / Stage door Johnnies constantly suwwound me / They always hound me, with one wequest. / Who can satisfy their lustful habits? / I'm not a wabbit. / I need some we...[Takes a breath]... est.

No comments:

Post a Comment