Sunday, June 20, 2010

zondag 20 juni 2010

zondag 20 juni 2010 Check out L'Équipe for the latest news on the World Cup. Victoire facile des Paraguayens qui n'ont vraiment pas forcé pour battre des Slovaques qui sont totalement passés à côté de la rencontre. Easy victory for Paraguayans who were not really forced to beat the Slovaks who totally missed the meeting. L'Équipe is quite thorough. I listen to Italy vs New Zealand on ESPN Radio. It sounds exciting. I'm going to keep my eye on 18-year-old footballer from New Zealand Chris Wood.

Still only a teenager, New Zealand striker is a tall and physical player who uses his size to his advantage. Woof! It's a draw - 1 to 1. Stir fried beef on toast for breakfast. Shower. Turn on A Prairie Home Companion. They're doing the show at the Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. Guy Noir - private eye - is still searching for the answers to life's persistent questions based out of his office on the 12th floor of the Acme Building. Walk down to Westlake Station to catch a train to Dan & Opie's brunch and champagne party. I get off at the Columbia City Station. The drizzle turns into real rain. Up to The Farmhouse. Opie gets mad at Bruno for barking too much. I'm a little stunned. The dogs bark at Alex, too, so they go into the kennels. Alex likes my Federación Mexicana de Fútbol Asociación jersey. ¡Arriba! Let the champagne flow!

"Welcome to the Winter Solstice," I hear a guest say. I laugh out loud. The rain continues and it's like 54° only. I drink about 3 flutes of champagne... but no Veuve Clicquot. Sad. I missed it. I hear some comments on my beet salad. How colorful. Too chewy. The sweet things get snatched up fast. I leave around 1 o'clock. Dan gives me directions to the train station. I get there so easily. Ride to d'town. Walk up to my place. Turn on KUOW. Marketplace has some depressing stories about unemployment. Report - Help Not Wanted: The Long-term Jobless. But I enjoy the story about the Lego man. Report - A Life As A Lego Master Model Builder. He made a kid's Happy Meal out of Legos? Tavis Smiley talks with John Hofmeister about our energy future. He sounds frustrated (like me) that America seems stuck in its addiction to oil. We are so So SO STUCK! Watch Star Trek - Elaan of Troyius. Watch a little MSNBC. Dinner - stir fried beef on spaghetti. Play movie - Running With Scissors - again.
Augusten: Journal, I feel doomed. I should be getting ready for college. Instead, I'm in my mother's psychiatrist's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment