Friday, June 4, 2010

vrijdag 4 juni 2010

vrijdag 4 juni 2010 Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She does the show from the United Nations. She interviews ambassadors from Canada - John McNee and France - Gérard Araud. Cool! Chicken soup for breakfast. Shower. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 11:30 - Kitchen help. Tanja washes the dishes while I make the afternoon snack and fold the laundry... lots of laundry. I need some fresh air, so I hang out with the kids outside. 11:30 - Set up nap mats for the Starfish. 12 - Karen's lunch. The Trailblazers are talking about the oily pelicans. It's on the front page of the Seattle Times. Karen puts the photo on the wall.

This group is so interested in the news, it seems. Report from the Seattle Times - Anger Grows As Disaster Reaches Panhandle Beaches. 1 - Kechelle's lunch. The Wildflowers go down for naps. The library has a lot of books about taking care of animals. I find the story of Bella And Tarra quite interesting. Tarra the elephant and Bella the dog are best friends at the Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee. With no human encouragement.
I love how the teachers promote the concept of empathy. Yeh! 2 - Jessica's lunch. Back to the Trailblazers. 13 nappers... Only one holdout - Zoe. It's fun to file their observation reports. I have known these kids since they were babies. Streetcar to d'town. I ride with Julien and his mom. We have a nice chat. It's drizzling a little bit. At home, I turn on the Today Show. I don't like all the commercials. BUT! Bieber Fever Strikes Rockefeller Plaza! All the girls scream for him!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Later, I turn on France 24. They comment on the oil spill. It seems the opinion in France is that BP is really evil. France isn't alone in that opinion. A cap from the Sports Report. He's cute.

Blackened Chicken and rice for dinner. Watch France 24. C'est ça. Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment