Tuesday, June 1, 2010

dinsdag 1 juni 2010

dinsdag 1 juni 2010 Up with alarm. Solid night's sleep. Spaghetti with a fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about this mess of foreign policy that Israel has performed over the weekend? Report - Israel Criticized Over Raid On Gaza Flotilla. And WHY oh why oh why is the President taking the advice of these so-called experts at BP? Shower. Up to M Street Grocery to get a few things. Oh! A new cute clerk. His name is Moon. Drop off stuff at my place. Walk up Westlake to work. I am with the 6 Starfish the whole day. 10 to 11:30 - Planning time for Elaine. Anne and I take the kids up to Dance Class. Justine visits with the Starfish at their lunchtime, and she cover's for Anne's lunch break. 12 - Anne's goes to the Infant Room to visit with her future group. I have a struggle with Finn at nap time. I forget about his pacifier. Oops. When we find it, he conks right out. The kids sleep well. Henry and Bella wake up early. I take them to the Bike Room. 3 - Anne comes back and I walk d'town. #71 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. Buy some Sho Chiku Bai, duck and chicken chow mein. #316 bus tunnel back to my place. Turn on The World. They continue their series Deployed In Afghanistan. Read a little news in Nederlands Dagblad. Update - Israƫl Laat Alle Buitenlanders Konvooi Vrij. Watch MSNBC News. Put in Lost In Space - The Keeper, Part 1 & 2. Michael Rennie plays a great alien.




Watch movie - Soldier's Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment