Saturday, June 19, 2010

zaterdag 19 juni 2010

zaterdag 19 juni 2010 Up with alarm. Doh! I forgot to turn it off. Turn on France 24. Wow! That vid from Seattle has gone around the world. Seattle may become known as the Police Brutality capital of the world. The Observers report - Amateur Video Catches Seattle Policeman Punching Woman In The Face.

A lot of people post comments about this incident. Back to bed. I sleep some more. Rice and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on France 24 instead of KEXP. I actually check the music blog at KEXP. Local group - Hey Marseilles - blogs while on the road. Nice view of Mt. Shasta.


French President Nicolas Sarkozy is in St. Petersburg for an economic forum. Special report - French Firms Seal Russian Contracts During Sarkozy Visit. Shower. Call mom. I have to ask, How old is Nana...? She's 106. Turn on Wait, Wait. Carl Kasell does a great impression of a vuvuzela. CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta plays Not My Job. They ask him three questions about sausage, in honor of the late Jimmy Dean. Up to Whole Foods to get ingredients for my beet salad. Back to my place. Turn on ESPN Radio to listen to the Cameroon vs Denmark game. Those vuvuzelas really do sound like a swarm of bees. Whip up a couple batches of beet salad. After getting a little rained on, I decide to stay inside. Listen to Rick Steves' radio program. He explores Costa Rica with author Christopher P. Baker. Play movie - The Beast With A Billion Backs. Have a nice St. Asimov's Day Festival.


No comments:

Post a Comment