Monday, June 28, 2010

maandag 28 juni 2010

maandag 28 juni 2010 Up at 2:25. Turn on France 24. Here's an interesting report about fashion. Report - Men's Summer Fashions For 2011 Get Playful. Back to bed to listen. Asleep. The alarm wakes me up. Turn on Hal Sparks. He's subbing for Steph this week.

Mayan Harvest Bake for breakfast. Shower. Play with Wikipedia. Research Angers, France because tennis player - Nicolas Mahut - is from that city. I feel sorry that he lost at Wimbledon. He worked hard. Turn on Netherlands vs Slovakia match. The Dutch are crafty in their offense. They sneak in the 2nd goal.


Walking around d'town, I notice a The Stranger news box. It's the Queer Issue.

Streetcar to work. Get my Orca pass from transportation.

Oh, my. We're a little short-staffed. 10 - Breaks starting with Pam... Kenn, Anne and Patty. The groups are outside. It's cloudy but warm. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. Patty and I hang out with the 6 Seahorses on the playground. We're getting thirsty. She gets some water for the kids. I get some, too. I set up lunches while Patty does circle time. 12 - Renee's lunch. Five Starfish finish lunch. Everyone is asleep by 12:20. Austin puts himself to sleep... as most of the Starfish put themselves to sleep. So easy. 1 - Cristin's lunch. Right at 1:59, Stella and Piper wake up crying. Over to Seahorses. 2 - Patty's lunch. I hear Alex. He's complaining in his sleep. Evanan wakes up first. I read his truck book at least 6 times with him. Walk up Westlake. Get my Monday Mondo Burrito at the Taco Del Mar at 908 Stewart Street. Up to M Street Grocery to pick up some stuff. Drop off stuff at my place. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. I see guys tossing a Frisbee around. Back to my place. Watch KOMO News. Look at that forecast. Are we going to have a summer?

Burrito for dinner. Watch Keith Olbermann. Conk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment