Thursday, May 8, 2014

donderdag 8 mei 2014

donderdag 8 mei 2014 Midnight movie - MST3K: The Dead Talk Back. Doze off until the alarm goes off. Left-over Mac & Cheese for breakfast. Watch France 24. WEB NEWS - Controversy after woman posts abortion video online. What really catches my attention is the freestyle soccer champion Sven Fielitz in a pretty impressive display. The clip, which is available on YouTube, shows him perform one skillful move after another. Pretty cool stuff. Walk up Westlake to work. I hang out with the Moons & Stars while they do dance class. Then we let these high-energy kids - all 11 of them - out on the deck. Over to Sea Otters to set out nap mats and prep lunches. They come back from a long walk, and Chloe says, "We made it back!" Whew. Visit the Starfish for lunch and nap time. I read The Berenstain Bears' Home Sweet Tree to them. They seem fascinated. I ask myself, "When are you going to sleep?" It seems like it takes forever. Back to Sea Otters. They sleep. When they wake up, they play with the toy dogs and plastic bugs. It's raining pretty good when I leave work. The streetcar get stuck on Fairview trying to turn on to Valley for 10 minutes. Cars are blocking the tracks. Stupid, greedy drivers! Finally, I get home. Check the news. Impressive firenado.
Missouri woman captures stunning photo of flaming twister, dubbed 'firenado' Spicy chicken with rice for dinner. Something new... for me. Watch Max Steel - Come Together: Episode One.
Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment