Wednesday, May 14, 2014

woensdag 14 mei 2014

woensdag 14 mei 2014 Midnight movie - MST3K: Hercules Unchained. 4 people watching this right now. The musclebound Greek hero, Hercules (Steve Reeves), must summon all his strength to save both the city of Thebes and himself from the lusty queen of Lydia. Watch France 24. WEBNEWS - NFL: Decision to draft gay player sparks heated reaction.
Environmental awareness organization "Carbon Story" has launched a hack for Google Maps called "World Under Water" which visualizes the potential impact of global warming. Plug Seattle into the search bar. Behold! My city under two meters of water.
Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Walk down to my bank to get a mini-statement. Walk up Westlake to Whole Foods for a second breakfast. Up to work. I hang out with the Dolphin and Sea Otters on the playground. Today, they love my bubbles. I set up mats and lunches while the Sea Otters take a walk. Over to the mighty Seahorses. I read Beetle Bop! while they eat their lunches. They crawl up walls, they hide in cracks, they flip, they fly, and sometimes . . . crrrash. I really have their attention.
We run around in the Bike Room for a while. Wow! They have so much energy that it makes me somewhat nervous. Into the classroom for nap time. It takes a while for them to sleep. Interesting conversations here. What planet are you from? (Is this a trick question?) Then... Oy, vey... My daddy says it's Wacky Wacky Wednesday. I think so, too. I know that we're having a full Moon today. Not only that, but Saturn occults behind the Moon tonight.
Moon Saturn Occultation - 22 Feb 2014 from Colin Legg on Vimeo. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff. No walk this evening. Watch Ronan Farrow Daily. This is actually posted on YouTube. Zombie apocalypse? The pentagon has a plan. Are you prepared for the zombie apocalypse? Don’t worry, the pentagon is. NBC’s Jim Miklaszewski has all the latest on the newly revealed plan, uncovered by Foreign Policy. Star Walk shows me where Saturn and the Moon are at 7:02 PM PDT. The two are close, and they're in Scorpio.
Red curry tofu on rice for dinner. One more Steve Reeves movie. Pretty much what started it all...the first Hercules movie, starring the man, the myth, the legend...Steve Reeves - MST3K: Hercules.

No comments:

Post a Comment