Wednesday, May 7, 2014

woensdag 7 mei 2014

woensdag 7 mei 2014 Up at 5:12. Check news just for the baseball scores. Seattle Mariners 8 - Oakland Athletics 3.
Crab (imitation) and onion omelet and potatoes for breakfast. Watch movie - Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. Released May 19, 1999. I remember way back... I watched it an early morning showing at Cinerama, Friday, May 21, 1999. It let out at 6:20 AM. Then I went to work. Activate the droids!
I ask myself a funny question: Is Star Wars liberal? Interesting answers on Yahoo. Just wondering, my friends.
Walk up Terry Avenue to work. I'm with the Sea Otters and Dolphins. They play with baby dolls on the playground. Bubbles! Over to Sea Turtles for Earnastine's lunch. Sawyer sleeps on my shoulder. Pizza for the staff. Over to Tree Frogs. They all eat lunch in their highchairs. Bottles and diapers. Back to Sea Otters. A couple kids wake up to noise in the hallway, but the rest stay asleep. They must be really tired. Streetcar to d'town. Walk around the Denny Triangle in the beautiful sunshine. Back home. Watch NBC News. Go Michael Sam! Openly Gay Football Star Honored With Courage Award. I always love Space News. NASA Video Shows Solar Explosion. Mac & Cheese (lactose free) for dinner. Androids again! So many androids... Watch - Star Trek: I, Mudd.

No comments:

Post a Comment