Tuesday, November 26, 2019

dinsdag 26 november 2019

dinsdag 26 november 2019 Midnight ride. The sky is totally clear. The stars are beautiful. Sigourney Weaver - the Queen of Sci-Fi - is considered to be a pioneer of action heroines in science fiction films. Let's watch the 1986 Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi film Aliens.
I fall asleep while France 24 plays. I dream that I go to Paris to shop for a fancy walking cane. The clerk shows me his fashionable, historic and expensive collection. I remove the knobby top of one cane... a secret compartment!  I chose an authentic Irish shillelagh.
France 24 looks ahead to a massive strike planned for December 5, Libération publishes a poll finding that the majority of French people think Emmanuel Macron fails to understand their struggles.
We had joy, we had fun. We had Seasons In The Sun. But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time. Sun and blue skies!
It's 58°F for my walk down Morgan Street. Another Dawn Sequoia.
At the library, I pick up Thrawn: Treason to browse. The Star Wars timeline is getting a little complicated for me. The ISD Chimaera - an Imperial Star Destroyer - is captained by Imperial officer Thrawn.
The Mandalorian takes place nine years after the Battle of Yavin in the outer rim. What's going on in the rest of the galaxy?

No comments:

Post a Comment