Wednesday, November 13, 2019

woensdag 13 november 2019

woensdag 13 november 2019 Midnight - the American 2006 post-apocalyptic action-drama TV series - Jericho. On the 4th episode - Walls of Jericho - finally Skeet Ulrich appears shirtless.
Brrrrr! Northeast Ohio sets record-low temps. It's 7°F this morning!
HAPPY IMPEACHMENT DAY AMERICA. You are living in a historic moment. Our Constitution demands accountability for high crimes. Extortion & bribery are crimes. This is step one in the restoration of our beloved Democracy. Revel in it. Study it. Defend the facts. -Malcolm Nance I've been waiting for this day. I'm lovin it!
It doesn't warm up in the afternoon. The sun stays behind the grey dome of clouds. I'm surprised how warm I stay wearing my GORE-TEX coat during an hour-long walk around Oberlin.
Everyone did a good job clearing the sidewalks of snow. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment