Monday, November 4, 2019

maandag 4 november 2019

maandag 4 november 2019 Midnight movie - MST3K: I Was a Teenage Werewolf starring Michael Landon as a troubled teenager (Tony) of Rockdale High. Tony lashes out on a friend after an innocent prank during a Halloween party. Sock Hop over!
Still excited from Sunday’s win! The Seahawks were phenomenal all day long. How about that game-winning 75-yard drive?! Incredible. Russell Wilson throws 5 TDs, Seahawks outlast Bucs 40-34 in OT. Go Hawks!
I feel low-energy for a walk, but I force myself to go out. A grey dome covers Oberlin, and the sun shows like a silver disk. Whew! Gusts of wind push me around. It's kinda fun!
November 4, 2010 - I visit the Stone Beach at South Lake Union Park.
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want. So tell me what you want, what you really, really want. I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want. So tell me what you want, what you really, really want. I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha).I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment