Saturday, November 2, 2019

zaterdag 2 november 2019

zaterdag 2 november 2019 Watch the historical drama The King played by the lovely and talented Timothée Chalamet. He plays King Henry V known for his military successes during the Hundred Years' War against France. It's a very dark, moody movie to enjoy at night.
Are my lungs a bizarre playground for blood clots? I wonder after watching Rick & Morty: Anatomy Park. It's like Fantastic Voyage!
How exciting for Hal Sparks! He reached 10K subscribers! Yes, Hal. Donald is in Deep Doo Doo! Great show!
Congrats everyone! We made it to Blade Runner. In many ways, the real 2019 seems more dystopian. And where are the flying cars?
Deckard: I have had people walk out on me before, but not... when I was being so charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment