Friday, November 15, 2019

vrijdag 15 november 2019

vrijdag 15 november 2019 Midnight - dream. I dreamt that I was back in d'town Seattle. I was supposed to house-sit/dog-sit for a young guy living in an apartment in Belltown. He owed a St. Bernard dog which I had to walk every 4 hours. He was a drug dealer - like Lance in Pulp Fiction - selling to the construction workers in the city. He had a Groucho Marx movie collection which'll keep me entertained.
What is The Mandalorian? After waking up from my dream, I watch the first episode of The Mandalorian series. A baby Yoda?
I'm happy to share Impeachment Day #2 with Frances Callier & Angela V Shelton - Frangela - on Stephanie Miller. It's a magical day for all of us - Stone is Guilty and Trump Intimates Witness in Real Time.
It's a busy day in Washington DC. Is everything running smoothly at the White House? Or has Trump blown up that yet? Nothing to see here!
Nunes slams setting for ex-envoy's testimony. Pssssttt, Devin Nunes. These hearings are about impeaching Donald Trump. Someone should probably tell him why he's there. Trump is a criminal. ITMFA Good night, baby Yoda.

No comments:

Post a Comment