Thursday, November 14, 2019

donderdag 14 november 2019

donderdag 14 november 2019 Midnight movie - Man of Steel. I enjoy the scene where Clark gets ticked off with the trucker who was harassing that poor waitress. The trucker pours beer on Clark head, and he shows restraint on that douche hose. Later, he redecorates the trucker's truck with logs. Magnificent!
Turn on France 24. The whole world is watching. Impeachment inquiry witness reveals Trump cared more about 'investigations of Biden' than about Ukraine. American politics are curious and strange. Some of the snow is melting. It's 35°F... slightly above freezing. A little snow is sitting on my bike. I take a short ride to the grocery store.
Matt Bevin Concedes In Kentucky Governor’s Race. This gives me hope for Ohio. I think that we can replace Mike DeWine.
I want to end the day with some Entertainment and Earth Invasion Tonite from Anton Petrov. (But Anton's brain doesn't pulsate like Morbo's.) I find it fascinating how the galaxies move and organize themselves. Universe Sandbox 2 looks fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment