Monday, November 18, 2019

maandag 18 november 2019

maandag 18 november 2019 Midnight movie - Forbidden Planet. The image below may put across a dire point: Monsters from the Id exist in our country. America has always had an id.
The Grapes of Wrath is a 1940 American drama film based on John Steinbeck's 1939 Pulitzer Prize-winning novel of the same name. It's about an Oklahoma family who moved to California during the Dust Bowl 1930s. Henry Fonda's performance as Tom Joad got a nomination from the Academy. As Ma Joad said We're the people. I don't go to bed until 5AM. The windows in my apartment face East, so the bright sun beams right into it. So, I'm up for Stephanie Miller. I hear a great parody by Rocky Mountain Mike of Elton John's 1995 hit song The Bitch is Back - Yovanovitch is Back. I went to the oncologist in Elyria today. That was a waste of time. Back home to watch the 2019 Finnish-German comic science fiction action film Iron Sky: The Coming Race. (It reminds me a little of the 1984 campy, sci-fi movie Buckaroo Banzai.)

No comments:

Post a Comment