Friday, November 22, 2019

vrijdag 22 november 2019

vrijdag 22 november 2019 Midnight movie - Airplane! Bless her heart... Ethel Merman plays her last screen role as Lieutenant Hurwitz, a shell-shocked soldier. Makes me laugh every time. Up for a long morning walk with WOBC. I'm listening to "The Climate Conversation" with great interest. People from Sunrise Oberlin were on the show talking about the Green New Deal and politics. Gov. Inslee was a subject of conversation. I ❤️ my old governor. Great show guys! 🙂 The case for Jay Inslee - the only candidate treating climate change the way the science says climate change should be treated.
Thank you WOBC for playing Nina Simone's Turn Me On for us.
Show me the real Jason Todd. Watch episode 11 of the Titans. Some of the gang are magically drawn to Elko, NV. where they meet Bruce Wayne. Jason and Rose get closer in Gotham.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off - a 1986 American teen comedy - is my Friday Flashback film. I adore this golden goodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment