Tuesday, November 5, 2019

dinsdag 5 november 2019

dinsdag 5 november 2019 Midnight movie - Fight Club. Oy!
Nightmares from that movie! Why did I watch it? It was stuck in a pile of old DVDs. I thought, "Oh! I haven't seen this for a long time." Ed Norton and Brad Pitt were 20 years younger. With all the violent behavior, their sex appeal was diminished immensely. A tale of disaffected American men... The Men Who Still Love "Fight Club" No smoking, Brad!
Election Day! Do your job! Go out and vote. I’m gonna vote so hard the machine is gonna need a cigarette! (Joan smokes. Not me.)
It's a 30-minute walk to Philips Gym where we vote today. Lots of different people are excercising their civic right. I had to prove my residency. Ew! Touch screen machines. I get a sticker!
Fall leaves and blue skies. It's a beautiful day! Visit Wilder Bowl.
Various Martians: Ack! Ack! Ack! While waiting for voting results, I watch 1996 American comic, science-fiction, thriller Mars Attacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment