Thursday, November 28, 2019

donderdag 28 november 2019

donderdag 28 november 2019 Midnight movie - Soylent Green. One of the best eco-dystopian films ever made! I'll always remember the corpses on the conveyor belt, the bulldozers scooping up rioters, the unending squalor and the homeless sleeping on stoops.
Turn on CBS News. Will the weather cooperate for the Macy's parade? High winds were threatening the grounding of the balloons. Update! Balloons Will Fly 'As Of Now' At The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. “Roughin” it at the parade. Cloudy, 51° in NYC. Have fun!
I think that I saw the last Airport Oberlin Shuttle leave with a handful of stragglers. The dorms are dark. The OC is empty.
Nice Thanksgiving dinner with my brother and family. My mom gave me a new toy. Best wishes to all for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment