Thursday, November 21, 2019

donderdag 21 november 2019

donderdag 21 november 2019 Kirk Douglas was a leading box-office star throughout the 1950s, known for serious dramas, including westerns and war movies. Midnight movie - the 1954 Italian fantasy-adventure film based on Homer's epic poem Odyssey - Ulysses.
Quid Pro Yoda. He offers a devastating moment of testimony. This is going to change everything! In all fairness we don't actually know if the name of Yoda's species isn't also Yoda, so I'm not sure he can't wiggle around that one. “Congressman I object, this adorable green baby’s background isn’t canon yet!”
Impeachment Hearings Wrap As Fiona Hill Slams GOP's 'Fictional' Ukraine Account. I'm walking and listening to this historic coverage on KUOW while Fiona Hill and David Holmes testify. It's a mild and cloudy day. It's ironic... I seem alone in Tappan Square when I take this photo, but the students pour out of their classes a minute later.
I doubt that my blog makes anyone laugh... at least I'm not intentional in that way. Connor Franta is very clever and funny, and I like watching his vlogs (from time to time). I hope that the Los Angeles Air Quality Index gets better for you, Connor.

No comments:

Post a Comment