Saturday, November 23, 2019

zaterdag 23 november 2019

zaterdag 23 november 2019 Midnight movie - MST3K: The Human Duplicators. Dr. Kolos - an alien being (Richard Kiel) - travels to Earth to carry out his leaders' Galaxy Domination Program.
This morning, I watched the full MSNBC & Washington Post Democratic Debate in Atlanta. Wow! Cory Booker raised $650K after the debate. He got new endorsements from black & Hispanic elected officials. Cory Booker grabbed my attention, too.
At first, we have bright beautiful blue skies, but it gets gloomy fast. I pick up some movies at the OPL and ice cream at the IGA. But I'm feeling landlocked. I used to be surrounded by water.
I watch Surfer, Dude. Just like the Surfer Dude... I just want those sweet waves, salty air and maybe a few seagulls cawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment