Tuesday, May 24, 2011

dinsdag 24 mei 2011

hair dinsdag 24 mei 2011 Up at 6:10. Nice to sleep in a little. Turn on Morning Joe. Joe Scarborough goes into a dizzy about Medicare entitlements and the usual right-wing tool-etry. He yells at Harold Ford Jr. "The truth will set you free!" Crooks & Liars posts a response: Joe Scarborough Goes Into A Tirade Comparing Medicare to Steak and Chocolate Cake.

Yikes! Rice and beans for my breakfast. Joe. I'll share some of my lovely rice and beans with you. Nice calm rice and beans. Check out the news from Taiwan on Channel 92 - AAT Television. Cool. And there's an ad for the Teapot Restaurant.
I'm not really listening Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speech with the U. S. Congress. I can't stand to watch and listen to the political posturing. I do take notice of how Netanyahu Handles A Heckler. My focus is more with the Swedish Rail service and the X 2000 high-speed trains. I hope that my friends are getting around alright. Up to Rudy's for a buzz cut. Walk around Capitol Hill for a little bit. Back to #404 to finish my Swimming Tofu Rama for lunch. Sip on some Chamomile tea and relax. Check BBC News. The ash again? Ash Flight Delays Hit Thousands.
Also - Queen Greets President Obama On First UK State Visit. The Obamas are staying at Buckingham Palace in the Belgian Suite. Nice. Over to City Market to get a Mega. Down Denny to Whole Foods to pick up some coconut rice, goat cheese, veggies and coffee. Drop off stuff at #404. Down to library to get a travel book on Sweden - Lonely Planet Sweden. Cool photos. I wonder if my friends cross the amazing Ă–resund Bridge... or take an X 2000 high-speed train to Stockholm.


Back to the apartment. Maxine wants to play with my shoe laces. Turn on MSNBC. They interrupt Chris Matthews for tornado warnings in Oklahoma and Texas.


Fall to sleep to Forbidden Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment